Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 26, 2010

也许只能当成回忆

Seven months of no contact. I forget u? who also know that is impossible. Suddenly contact back was an awkward situation. Seven months past already. Do u know how am I for this seven months and what I feel when people mention about u or ask me something related to u? Fine, not worth it to tell or say all this. I never viewed u as good enough for me? I admit now maybe not but last time used to view as good enough, can even say is best. but do u appreciate it?
At last what u gave is just hurt, the deepest hurt. It took almost a year. A year to forget. Tried very hard to let go it. Just want u to know, sometimes something u lost it cannot find back already. The day u gave the hurt, u should know the ending will be like this and won't be as good as last time anymore. Although ppl wanted to be good but it's impossible cus it just like heart, broken already cannot be as the same as the actual one.

No comments: