Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 17, 2010

喜与悲

Happy? sad? I don't know. Just had mixed feeling today. From morning already not feeling well, dizzy. the worst is almost afternoon that time had very severe headache. Managed to sleep for a while when waiting for the tutorial. Luckily after that it getting better while had tutorial on 2 something.

Actually wanna edit video after the tutorial, but since group leader said no need, then some of them went back, I can rest already.

Something wrong with it just after i swithed it off and open again. Haiz..why la?
Regret of swithed it off that made it unusable and many functions gone. No more sudoku games and seaweeper for me to play. Just back to the normal again. But now the worst is one more function gone. Just felt so bad. Luckily I had music to listen when alone. After that, a bunch of girls came to me suddenly to promote a don't know wat concert. Then, talked to me eventhough we don't know each other. Felt so weird.

Anyway, all ended and turned good almost the end of the day. If I not mistaken, can say it was the first time u cheer me up and turned my day from bad to good. I still don't know how u know that. Anyway, thank you very much.

No comments: