Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 27, 2010

也许

Maybe this is wat will happen in my life. When hope it won't happen, it sure will happen. It's fate and I don't know when I can accept it. Is it hard to accept or I don't want to give up? Seriously I very tired already.

Until now I still don't understand why people say I am good. I not that good. I definitely not a perfect person also. I can't stand and face if anything suddenly happens. I not that tough.

Recently some people finds me to talk to. After hearing what they said, just give them some advice or try to make them feel better. But, I have to admit that I am not a good counsellor. I can be a listener but not a counsellor cus I also can't handle everything by myself. Just hope that my advice can help a little and make them feel better.

I knew I make someone angry. Can't bluff me or hide from me. Sorry. I would like to apologise. I still don't know what's the reason but i think I am wrong. Just leave me alone.

No comments: